Beef seaweed Soup
Collected from From Mothers to Mothers
100 grams of seaweed
2 teaspoon of salt
1⁄2 pound beef
3 teaspoon of soy sauce
1⁄2 teaspoon of black pepper
2 teaspoon of (minced) garlic
1.5 liters of water
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1. Soak dried seaweed in water for at least 1 hour.
2. Slice the beef into thin slices.
3. Place a pot over the stove and add sesame oil and beef.
4. As the beef cooks, place the seaweed in the pot as well. Add the soy sauce, salt, and pep- per. Pan fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add water. Once it boils, add garlic and add more salt, soy sauce, or pepper to match your taste.
6. Stew for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Korean Culinary Cures: From Tummy Aches To Hangovers, Here's How Moms Cook Up Relief