Chicken with Ginger and Wine
Collected from From Mothers to Mothers
500 grams of chicken breast
200 grams of julienned ginger
100 mL white rice wine
1 handful of daylily
1 handful of black fungus
50 grams of peanuts
3 tablespoons of sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon of salt
(optional garlic and sesame oil)
1. Soak dried daylily and black fungus overnight. Drain water and rinse clean.
2. Chop chicken breast into 1 cm thick slices.
3. In a large wok or pan, heat sesame oil over high heat. Add ginger slices and cook for 2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes until slightly browned. Add white rice wine (water if needed), and bring to boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add daylily and black fungus.
6. Leave it to simmer for about 50 minutes.