Collected from From Mothers to Mothers
1 chicken breast
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 small onion
1 inch ginger
patis (fish sauce)
1. Rub salt on the chicken in order to remove its slime for a cleaner, fresher aftertaste. Rinse.
2. Detach moringga leaves from stem, and set them aside.
3. Sauté 3-4 cloves of diced garlic, one small diced onion, and 1 inch diced ginger with little oil.
4. Add chicken (can be legs, wings, etc) with a dash of grated black pepper. Wait until chicken turns brown.
5. Add water for the soup. Wait until chicken is fully cook and bring it to a boil. Remove the foam that builds up while boiling.
6. Add sayote and wait until cooked.
7. Add fish sauce and ginisa mix to your liking. Careful to not make it too salty!
8. Add moringga leaves. Wait for 2 minutes or so and turn off heat. It only takes a couple of seconds for the leaves to cook.